Monday, December 5, 2011

Coppering

I was at MAC Pro a few weeks ago, and found a eye shadow called Coppering. I had to have it, so I bought it. Here's the look I came up with to use it.

Sadly, this was a particularly busy day for me and I wasn't able to get very good pictures of it.


Eyes
- Sephora Eye Primer Pen
- Eyelid
     = MAC Eye Shadow in Nylon (Inside third)
     = MAC Eye Shadow in Goldmine (middle and bottom accent)
     = MAC Eye Shadow in Coppering
- MAC Pro Eye Shadow in Bottle Green (crease and middle bottom liner)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon (outside bottom liner)
- MAC Eye Shadow in RetroFleck (highlight)
- Maybelline Liquid Ultra Liner in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Perversion (water line)
- Don't forget to curl the lashes!
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion in Very Black

Face
- CoverGirl TruMatch Foundation in 1-405
- Sephora Mineral Foundation in Light
- Bare Minerals Warmth (contour under cheekbones and jaw line)

Cheeks
- MAC Blush in Peaches
- MAC Mineralized SkinFinish in Warmed

Lips
- Maybelline Lip Stick in Warm Me Up
- Sephora Lip Gloss in Sweet Caramel

Later, my pretties! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I just posted a blog about skin care. Thought you might be interested ;)...Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete