Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cherry Limeade!

Ok guys, I know for many of you it's still Spring, but here in Florida, Summer is in full swing.  In honor of this, I created a look dedicated to my favorite Summer drink: Cherry Limeade from Sonic Drive-In!

I apologize in advance for the pictures, these were taken with my phone. I can't find the cord to my proper camera =(






Products used:

Face
- CoverGirl Tru Match in 1-405 Ivory
- MAKEUP FOREVER HD Finishing Powder

Eyes
- Lime Crime Eye Shadow Helper
- MAC Eye Shadow in Sour Lemon (crease to highlight)
- BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition (light yellow-green color and neighboring lime green for crease, combo of matte medium red and red-orange for liner)
-MAC Fluidline in Pure White (on lid)
- MAC Eye Shadow in White (highlight on brow and inner corner)
- Maybelline Lots of Lash in Blackest Black
- MAC Glitter in Reflects Gold (Suggestion: apply before red eyeliner)
- CoverGirl 24 Hour Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black

Cheeks
-MAC Pro Blush in Harmony (contour) and Peaches

Lips
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
- MAC Wonder Woman jumbo lip gloss in Wonder Woman
Note: my lips turned out more orange than this color really is. Snow White is a deep blue-based red, perfect for just about anyone. I used Wonder Woman just to brighten it up a bit


Don't forget to comment, guys! I would love some feedback!

Til next time, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment